Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Artifact Uprising Soft Cover Instagram Photobook Review

I recently made a small booklet of macro images at Artifact Uprising. I received the book in about 4 days, so the delivery was good. Packaging was minimal, but it arrived in good shape. I printed only images - no text, except for the cover. Creating the book was quite easy. I used the online editor to create my book. I added images uploaded from my computer. The quality of the book is excellent. The images are a little dark, so I wish I had brightened them all. Otherwise I am quite pleased with the images. I am not particularly fond of my image selection and sizing - but that was up to me - not Artifact Uprising.  I think for the price the result is a nice little book that should last for years and years.

You can find Artifact Uprising here.

No comments:

Post a Comment